Those of you familiar with this station will also notice that they still haven't changed their sign for over a year. I guess charging "only $400" for a car wash is how they can afford to sell gas for less than $2 a gallon.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wow!
Jenn said it would happen, and I mocked her. But she was right.

Those of you familiar with this station will also notice that they still haven't changed their sign for over a year. I guess charging "only $400" for a car wash is how they can afford to sell gas for less than $2 a gallon.
Those of you familiar with this station will also notice that they still haven't changed their sign for over a year. I guess charging "only $400" for a car wash is how they can afford to sell gas for less than $2 a gallon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yesterday, gas went to $1.99 a gallon here. I never thought we would see it again. Probably wont last, but it nice while it does.
Post a Comment