Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag, We’re It... Again!

Taylor was tagged, and had to tag three more people, so she directly tagged us. We’re sorry to those of you who might be tired of these things, but I like them because they make you think, let you get to know people, and give a reason to blog more often. So here it goes...

I am... a Burningham.
I know... who I am. (Inside joke.)
I want... a simple, predictable, and controlled life.
I dislike... everything that prevents me from having it.
I miss... the simplicity of childhood.
I feel... a little cold.
I hear... traffic, and my computer humming.
I smell... what the heck is that?
I crave... Dr. Pepper.
I cry... when something hits me hard on the inside.
I search... for ways to make our lives better.
I wonder... what that smell is.
I regret... not meeting Jenn earlier.
I love... my wife, Jennifer!
I care... about her more than myself.
I worry... how we’re going to make it by.
I remember... my first bubble bath when I was only a few years old.
I believe... in Santa Claus.
I dance... only to make Jenn smile.
I don’t... often do what I should.
I argue... with people who are stubborn and unbending.
I write... whenever and whatever I can.
I win... when I play video games… most of the time.
I lose... when I play with Jenn and she cheats.
I wish... I were a better person.
I listen... to music almost all the time.
I can usually be found... in front of a TV or computer screen.
I am scared... of the unknown.
I need... security.
I forget... the things I want to remember.
I am happy... because of Jenn.

Jenn’s turn…

I am... human, not a dancer.
I know... a lot of pointless things.
I want... a simple, predictable, and controlled life. (I like his answer, so I’m taking it.)
I dislike... sadness, negativity, and stress… and cauliflower.
I miss... my mom’s warm bread, fresh out of the oven.
I feel... tired. I got too much sleep and now I’m a sleeping machine.
I hear... my eyelids making that click sound when I blink.
I smell... my makeup. It’s kind of a fruit-punch smell.
I crave... Turkey! Yay for Thanksgiving!
I cry... when I am sad.
I search... for new ways to make Adam smile in his wonderfully cute way.
I wonder... why I am cold all the time.
I regret... a lot of things, nothing current though.
I love... ADAM!!!!!
I care... about his happiness.
I worry... over little things.
I remember... that yellow grocery store we used to shop at when my family lived here before.
I believe... in fairy tales.
I dance... the happy dance I did when Adam called me for the first time.
I don’t... exercise.
I argue... all the time. Sorry, Adam.
I write... fiction stories, usually in the fantasy genre.
I win... when I make up the rules.
I lose... when I can’t make up the rules.
I wish... upon a star.
I listen... wait, I listen? Me? Never.
I can usually be found... reading a book or playing my DS on the couch nearest Adam.
I am scared... of falling from heights.
I need... hugs. Lots of them. I like hugs.
I forget... pretty much everything. I have no memory at all.
I am happy... because of Adam.

The three people/couples that we’re going to tag (but understand if they don’t want to do it) are: Mama Llama, Ty & Cami, and Meg & John. (I’m going to let McKenna tag you, Sara.) Copy and paste what we wrote, but replace our answers with your own.

1 comment:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

I am... a woman. W. O. ..MAN!!!
I know... lots of things that I can never recall when I need it.
I want... too much I dislike... confrontations and deadlines.
I miss... Ken, JennAdam, Ty and Cami, and Meg, John & Timothy!!!
I feel... Excited. I just got a part-time job I think is going to be great. I hear... Ginger, singing to Gilligan on the TV.
I smell... The seven layer dinner, cooking in the oven.
I crave... Steve’s smile.
I cry... when someone catches me off guard with an overwhelming kindness.
I search... for new ways to drive Steve crazy(at least that’s what I hear)
I wonder... how my family can be so amazing, even though I helped raising them.
I regret... Not taking more time to “smell the roses”.
I love... My family! They rock more than anything, except perhaps the Gospel.
I care... about a lot of things.
I worry... about……not remembering things I should worry about.
I remember... Jenn, walking on water I believe... in the 1st Article of Faith, (& the other 12 too)
I dance...in my mind so Steve wont roll his eyes at me. I don’t... like doing the dishes!(and sadly, just about any kind of house work)
I argue... with teenagers. I rarely win.
I write... blog posts. Some of which embarrass my poor husband. I win... the “Best Family in the World” award!
I lose... most of the time, but I’m not competitive, so I don’t care. I wish... I was better at lots of stuff.
I listen... and listen and listen.
I can usually be found... Blogging, checking blogs, commenting on blogs and/or crocheting. Sadly, you wont often find me taking care of my house like I should. I am scared... I am?
I need... very little.
I forget... pretty much everything. I have no memory at all.(this is a good answer, I’ll go with that)
I am happy... Because I know my Redeemer lives and I have an awesome family.