Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Pictures, Vol. 1

Okay, here's an idea we sort of stole from Taylor, and what Ty would call “a shameless picture post.” This is where we will post a bunch of pictures that require little to no explanation. Some recent, some less recent. In no particular order, or for any purpose. They're just pictures we found and said, “let's post those.” So here you go... (Click to enlarge)




I guess I should say those last two pictures are of our office, which is presentable to the public for the very first time since we moved in!

2 comments:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

What a cute couple. I love the pics. Both of you are very photogenic! Jenn, I especially love the pony tails. You cutie you!

Taylor said...

Haha...... well glad i could help with the idea... ha oh well. well i like those pictures :)
tay