Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Husband The Creative Genius

If you haven't already noticed, our blog is frequently changing. A little here, a little there. I have come to discover a whole new world wherein we OCD perfectionist types can be happy, satisfied people. This satisfaction comes with a lot of time, frustration, and random codes that make little to no sense to the casual web blogger...like me. Unlike my Adam. He seems to have no limits when it comes to web and graphic design. He will be the first to tell you that he does in fact have limitations, but I certainly do not see them.

I watch Adam as he works on multiple projects at once. He is designing backgrounds (many of them, until he finds one that he and I both like), tweaking the layout until it doesn't even begin to resemble the original template, and working on our perfect header. This is something he takes very seriously. I wish you could see all the web banners and headers he has designed (and won contests with) for his gamer websites. They are AMAZING!!! This isn't just the bragging of a proud wife, this is honest to goodness, artist to artist appreciation. When he is finished with the header that he is working on, you will see what I mean.

On another, totally unrelated topic, our downstairs neighbors STILL HAVE A CAT and are trying, unsuccessfully, to hide it from us as they seem to think we are the ones who turned them in last time. ARG!!!!

1 comment:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

I am in awe of the genius! I wish I could do 1% of that kind of creativity. Just so you now how bad I am at this, a couple of minutes ago, I was proud as a peach at myself for figuring out how to be a "follower" on everyone’s blogs! Big achievement for me. No brainer for you. Oh Well! You two are wonderful and I love seeing the changes and the posts.