Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday!

On Sunday we went to our nephew Briggs' third birthday party all the way out in Tooele. It was fun to see everyone and all the presents. You can't even imagine the stuff they have out there for toddlers nowadays. It just blows my mind.

Going to the party reminded Adam and I that we forgot to mention the latest birthdays in our "Catching Up" post, so here's a Shout-out for Cubby, Alex, McKenna, Sara, Melanie, Jeremy, Kenny, Shane, and Brody who all celebrated birthdays in the last couple months. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

Hey you two, sure doing some neat stuff. I love it. I will make sure Cubby sees this one. Thanks, that's sweet.
I have to say that last time I saw the blog, I had my mute on, so I hadn't heard the music. I don't know what I expected, but looking at your header, as I can't help doing, I guess I expected pirate music. :)