Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome!

So this is our blog! It is currently undergoing a major overhaul, but we thought that shouldn't stop us from saying "hello" to our family and friends out there. Please forgive the way it looks right now - and will look for a while. We're working hard to make this an awesome place to go for all things "JennAdam."

Comments and postings by Adam will look like this.

And comments from Jenn will look like this.


Feel free to make comments, we would love to hear from you.
And check back every so often for new stuff.

2 comments:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

It's looking cool to me. I love colors and stuff. I can't wait to see more! Adam, you're such a clever guy! You'll have to help me make mine look cool too.

Mama Llama-Karen said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! I can't take my eyes off of the header. That is so amazing. Where did you get the picture? It looks so professional. You two look like Hollywood super stars. I really, really love it.
Adam, I simply can't find words to describe how impressed I am. That is coolness to the 10th power!
I sure wish I knew how to do some of the impressive stuff you can do.
I’m sorry to dwell on this, but that picture is really amazing! It looks just like a banner add for a new pirate movie. You go Adam!!!!!!