Saturday, October 11, 2008

Live From Snowbird

We do have internet up here. However, we do not have a computer. So I am typing this message on my Wii. Cool, eh?

We won't be able to post pictures yet, but we can update you all on what's going on. I'll keep it short because typing this takes FOREVER!!

We survived the drive up with my parents, and Blackberry (our fish). I slept though the worst part, but Jenn was alert for every winding inch. So far it's just us and my parents in our unit. Bret and his family are here in their own unit. And Jeremy's family (who also have their own unit) should be up here later tonight.

We're staying at the Iron Blosam, where my parents have had a time-share since 1979. Bret and Jeremy got their own last year. Each unit is like a big hotel suite. My parents' unit is actually two connecting rooms with two beds on one side, and a kitchen, living room area, fireplace, and sofa-bed on the other. Bret's is a single room unit with a small kitchen, Murphy bed, and sofa-bed. Jeremy's is a two-story unit which we haven't seen yet.

Well, that's all for now. My hand is getting tired. This post took about a half hour to type.

1 comment:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

Sounds like you're have fun! Way cool. I'm also very impressed that you were able to put this post up from your Wii. The way you keep blowing my mind, I wont have one left in a while. :)
Please say hi to the family. Such great people!!
The pictures that Mike took are beautiful! What an artist! Thanks again for my present JennAdam. You rock!!