Friday, October 17, 2008

J.A. Toons, Vol. 4


Click to enlarge. Printable, high-resolution image here.

5 comments:

Cami Kenworthy said...

Yeah! They finally got it! Is this based on real life?

JennAdam said...

Yes! They are all completely true. We exaggerate a tad to enhance the comedy, but the stories are real.

We got there when their shipment arrived and we asked for it. Apparently they were going to save their shipments and build up their stock before selling them, but they were nice and sold it to us.

But our Wii Fit saga doesn't end there... We've got many more to go.

Mama Llama-Karen said...

LOVE IT!
The color is nice too. Wow, I just love the "Toons". I'm a major fan.
Where does the part about Steve trying to get it come in?
I also love what you did to your blog. Pretty amazing! Again! Cubby says,"the Ghost Busters theme is awesome". I agree. :)

JennAdam said...

We forgot about that! That would have been a great comic. Sending him all the way out there for nothing. Too late to add it now though. We've already mapped out volumes 5-8.

But get this... We found one at Wal-Mart today!

Mama Llama-Karen said...

I'm so glad you have more already in the works. Like I said, I'm a big fan!! XOXOX