LOL!!!! You two rock!!! I really love these. Jenn I am such a fan of your drawing. Amazing!!! Adam, the things you add in, blow my mind. Simpsons on the TV, what is on the screen. Wow! I just don't know how to describe how impressed I am. Have you thought of submitting them to a newspaper?
We met on July 29th, 2007, even though we lived a hundred yards away from each other for five years. We fell in love, and on January 29th, 2008 - a mere six months later - we got hitched.
We are still very much in love, and enjoying married life.
1 comment:
LOL!!!! You two rock!!! I really love these. Jenn I am such a fan of your drawing. Amazing!!! Adam, the things you add in, blow my mind. Simpsons on the TV, what is on the screen. Wow! I just don't know how to describe how impressed I am. Have you thought of submitting them to a newspaper?
Post a Comment