First up, Jenn and I in Vegas at the Bellagio, just before watching the fountains on Sunday night. Then us in line for Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain on Tuesday.
Here we are on Jungle Cruise. It was Jenn's first time riding it as far as she knows. She may have been on it when she went to Disneyland as a very young child, but since she was too young to remember, she doesn't count rides from that trip. Then she's trying on a set Mickey ears that she wanted, but we couldn't justify paying for. It reads "Pirate Princess." And Jeremy is in the back laughing because I just told him to stop giving my wife bunny ears (as he did to me above). Next is a picture from our anniversary on Wednesday, where we wore our old Burningham shirts. Here's a picture of the back.
Then these are some more pictures from our anniversary: on the Grizzly River Rapids; Jenn holding an Aurora doll that we liked; and Jenn in Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
This was Jenn's first time on It's a Small World, so I had to document that.
T-shirt day! We didn't get any group pictures. But Sara did, and she was kind enough to post them on her blog so I could steal them.

This is me and my gamerface playing Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure; the back of the new t-shirts; and us with my mom.
Friday, Jenn and I went out on our own again for a bit. Jenn thought it would be cool to see Aurora and the other princesses, but the wait was three hours long. So we got to feel like peeping-toms snapping pictures through the bushes.
Finally, Saturday, the last day, our feet were so sore, and we had already done everything we wanted. So we found a nice, quiet, and beautiful spot with hardly any people! We sat there for quite a while, and I shot a great Dr. Pepper promo-pic, wouldn't you say? And while at Shakey's for dinner, we found this set of Walt Disney pictures, including a signed production cell from Sleeping Beauty.

5 comments:
What!?! You stole my pictures!! J/K. I will give you a cd with all our pictures. Disneyland was so much fun!!!!!!
I love the pictures. Such a neat couple!
I'm sorry you can't remember the times you have gone to Disneyland with us. You not only went when you were nearly 5, but for the Christmas right after Ty came home from his mission.
We had fun then, and I'm glad you had fun this time. That's why it's the Magic Kingdom!
Everyone was obviously having a great time. I loved the shirts too. The only time we ever had matching shirts for a reunion was when Ty was a year old. So, the Burningham's rock in the family fun dept.
Oh, she remembers that trip. She just knows she didn't ride Small World or Jungle Cruise during that one. So as far as she can remember, it was her first time on them.
Well,who am I to say that she just has a bad memory?!!! It could be me. Oh yeah, I'm admitting it. It could be me.
She says that you guys may have gone on Jungle Cruise, but she didn't. She also told me that she intentionally avoided Small World on that trip.
While riding them, I can definitely say that there wasn't even a hint of familiarity there. And considering that would have only been about 5 years ago, I would think she would remember something about them.
Post a Comment