And of course, we fed the ducks and geese. They were eating right out of our hands, which was pretty cool. But when we quit feeding them, one goose was very insistent that we didn't stop. It saw the bread bag, and stared at it and us. The last couple pictures are not zoomed in at all. Jenn also wanted a picture of me in a tree, so I was accommodating.
I also took another picture of Jenn to add to the collection. There were apparently two Park City trips where I didn't take Jenn's picture, so I only have four. But here they all are.
P.S. We would like to give a birthday shout-out to all of the August birthday boys. Jeremy and Kenny share the 5th, and both of Sara's boys had their birthdays starting with Shane on the 15th, then Brody on the 27th. Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:
I like all your pics of Jenn in the SAME place and SAME pose every time!! It's cute. And thanks for the birthday shout out to my boys!! We missed you guys last night.
I also saw your comment on Taylor's blog and YES, Christmas IS coming!!!
I too love the pics, and like Sara, I think the same pose/same place thing is super. Wish I had som...nope never mind. It sure was pretty up there. Hey Tarzan! Lookin good!
Post a Comment