Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures of Disneyland 2009, Part 2

We got a hold of the pictures from my parents' camera, so here are some of our favorites.

The gang at Red Robin...


Tuesday morning, waiting to get in the park. This is when Jenn was going crazy because she couldn't go in yet. I was texting the guys to find out when they would be back with the tickets. Then waiting to go in on Wednesday. And the last picture is just after riding the Maliboomer, another first for Jenn that she didn't care for.


T-shirt day!


And dinner at Shakey's, where we gave my parents the family picture.

2 comments:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

I love the pictures! With all those smiles, it's easy to see that everyone was hgaving a great time. What's the Mailboomer ride? I've never heard of that one. Guess itak time to go back to Disneyland! Pam and Guy have veryt happy/proud parent smiles. What a neat thing ya'll did!

JennAdam said...

The Maliboomer is a launch into the air ride. It shoots you straight up to almost 200 feet at 40 miles per hour.