Yesterday there was a lot of snow in the Orem/Provo area, as most of you are well aware. While I love to watch the snow and am glad for a white Christmas, this snow was not making me a very happy person.
Last thursday the snow prevented us from going to Colorado to visit my family. Yesterday, Adam and I had plans to have my brother, Ty, and his wife, Cami, over for dinner before their planned departure today to go see her family in Boise for the holidays.
It looked like the snow was going to interrupt our dinner plans as well. It snowed all morning, afternoon, and began to taper off in the evening, but was quickly turning to ice. As I said, the snow was not making me very happy.
To try and make travel easier, we bumped up the time for dinner so it wouldn't be too icy. Thankfully, Ty and Cami made it and we had a very nice evening. (And for the record, I would like to say that in that disagreement we had, Adam was right, it was 10 am, not 8. Ty and Cami will know what I mean.)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know that weather and schedules can make get-togethers difficult, but I can’t tell you how happy I am that you managed to pull it off. I have always hoped and prayed that my children would do that and be close, whether we are around or not.
So, what did you have for dinner?
We had an improvised chicken dish, Caesar salad, rolls, and cake provided by Ty and Cami.
oh come on. what is an imporvised chicken dish. It sounds yummy. Details, details!
She bought some chicken for a recipe, thinking they were chicken breasts, but they were chicken tenderloins. So she had to change the recipe a bit.
Post a Comment