We’re sorry we haven’t posted in a while. Things have been more than a little hectic around here. Between sickness and the busyness of Christmas and remodeling, we have fallen far behind. Our Christmas playlist isn’t even finished, and I had more plans for our blog theme, but it looks like it won’t get done this year.
With my parents remodeling, there is a never-ending load of furniture to move around. They empty a room, paint and carpet it, then move the stuff from that room back in, plus the stuff from another room to paint and carpet the other room. That cycle continues about a dozen times. The upstairs, downstairs, downstairs, upstairs moves are the most fun.
Then, of course, we are busy getting ready for Christmas. Lots of planning, scheming, shopping, and wrapping to do. Plus decorations to buy and put on display. This being our first Christmas on our own, we didn’t have anything, except some tree ornaments, our childhood stockings, and my Christmas stuffed animal collection. So we had to buy a tree, lights, ornaments, tree skirt, garland, matching stockings, etc. And we borrowed some stuff from my mom. We’ll post pictures of our setup when it’s finished.
We also have four J.A. Toons in the works, one in each stage of the comic-making process. One of them is the concept/sketch stage, one is being penciled, one is being inked, and one is being edited/colored. We want to finish at least three of them this week, for the sake of continuity and timeliness of current events.
Check back soon for more!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun, in a crazy holiday sort of way. I feel terrible. This probably isn't the best place for you to come at this time of year. I'm loving the season and having fun, but we just don't seem to have much in the way of decorations. I splurged and bought one decoration, and now I can't figure out what to do with it. Ever since we were married, we have focused on trying to have enough pulled together for presents, and have rarely had any money for decorations. by the time I do, It will be only Steve and I and no one will see them. Ugh! Just know we have the Christmas spirit, just no real evidence of it.
I also love the play list. I look forward to the pictures. Cool stuff!!!
Post a Comment