I want it to be made known that I love my wife with all my heart. I would shout it from the rooftops, if I wasn’t so afraid of heights. I would write her a love song, if I could only play a musical instrument. And I would yell it out in a crowded place, if I wasn’t such a social-phobe. So, this is the best I can do.
I love her so much. I love her more and more as time goes by, as impossible as that seems. I would do anything within my power for her. I am a better person because of her. I am in a better place in my life, and on a better path thanks to her. And I want to thank her for everything that she does.
All of the flaws that she can see in herself, and is so quick to point out, I honestly don’t see them. I need her like I need air. I figure that’s why it gets so hard to breathe when she is upset. Heck, I even need her more than I need Dr. Pepper!
Happy 22/16 Month Anniversary!

3 comments:
Adam, this is very sweet. What wife doesn't like hearing these kinds of nice things! I hope Jenn isn't upset often, so you can breath easy. :)
No, not often. In fact, I have been breathing so well in the last few days, I feel lighter than air. That's also why I felt like posting this.
Things have been really good lately. Thank you guys for what you did while you were out here. I really think it helped a lot. We have both felt so happy. So be sure to thank Steve for us too.
Sorry I haven't re-commented sooner. Thank you for saying that. I don't feel like we do anything for you two and I wish I could. It was soooo good to see you both and I hope and pray that things continue to be good.
Post a Comment