Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slackers

We are aware that we have been blogging slackers lately, but we wanted to let everyone out there know that we are still alive and well. We haven’t given up on our blog or J.A. Toons, we just haven’t had the drive to do it for a while.

For all of you waiting for a copy of our DVD, “The Adventures of JennAdam,” I did get the discs I needed. But then I decided I wanted to make a slight change to it, so I stopped making copies. However, the change I wanted to make didn’t work out so well, so I’m sticking with the original version, and production is back up and running. Eventually everyone in our immediate families will get a copy. Anyone else interested, just let us know.

2 comments:

Mama Llama-Karen said...

Does this mean you're going to comment on other peoples blogs too???!!!! :)
Believe me, I know what it's like to slow down or have a "gap" in blogs. Happens to me a lot these days. Sure hope you are doing better than just being alive. I think you need to let off a virus bug bomb in your apt. At least make sure you change the filter in your heater. It's no fun to be sick all the time.

Mama Llama-Karen said...

PS: Guess what?.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!