As you can see, we have once again changed the face of our blog. This is more of what I had envisioned when I made the picture of Jenn and I as pirates, I just got lazy. So we hope you like it. We thought about going all out and making a pirate music playlist (yes, I have quite a few pirate songs), but decided we liked our music the way it is. There are a couple of pirate songs, though.
Speaking of which, we have also updated our music playlist with a bunch more songs, and took off some that we were tired of. We might still remove some more, but if anyone out there has some favorites, we will certainly leave them on for you. The "random" shuffle seemed to randomly pick a lot of the same songs, and we got tired of them. But now it has nearly 90 songs, ranging from The Beatles, to Staind, to Disney, to Ayumi Hamasaki, and everything in between, so hopefully that will keep things nicely mixed.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Again, wow!!! I sure wish I could do a 10th of what you do. I know how to put things on my blog, but I can't get all the dumb spaces out, I think I must put the pictures on too big or something, I don't know, but you know what your doing....like totally! So cool to be related to you two. So much to brag about!
I love the new look!!
Post a Comment